Bereneda Oyuncak Ticaret Ltd. Şti.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

An HO Scale Town

I have been budy with my Warhammer armies and only dream about my HO Scale layout. I want to have a small town with a good station and a passenger station, there will be a container terminal and a small military base.

In town I want to have a supermarket (Migros), a auto dealer & auto rental, a gas station, a modern multi floor building as a technology company (web design, web hosting, hardware & software services), a small factory and a big farm near town as industry.

I want to have a 5-6 multi floor houses behind town to represent residential area and some villa style houses in front of them.

After so many buildings there will be no place for the railroad tracks :-))). Anyway back to my armies....

No comments: